Want a turnkey solution or have a single need? We're here to help.
We specialize in private label and custom contract aerosol packaging for companies large and small, from Fortune 500 companies to short-run startups. We can help with all phases of product development, including Research and Development, regulatory support, packaging, and distribution.
Research and Development
Full-service development and testing laboratory.
Expert regulatory guidance for formulations, SDS’s (safety data sheet), finished products, etc.
State-of-the-art blending and packaging
Fully automated production lines with packaging speeds up to 300 cpm and an annual capacity in excess of 100 million units.
Onsite bulk propellant and chemical storage, rail car siding, and best in class blending equipment/facilities.
East & West Coast distribution warehouses with stocking and drop shipment services.
Fortune 500 companies and beyond, we've helped more companies than we can name.
Over 60 years, you get to work with quite a few different industries and products. Our technical and regulatory staff will get you to market faster and with less hassle.
- Tire Shines
- Wheel Cleaners
- Glass Cleaners
- Multipurpose Detailers
- Carpet Spot Removers
- Trim and Bumper Shines
And many more!
- Brake Cleaners
- Starting Fluids / De-Icers
- Lubricants / Penetrants
- Degreasers / Cleaners
And many more!
- Air Fresheners
- Graffiti Removers
- Gun Removers
- Insecticides & Pesticides
And many more!
- Paints / Primers
- Cleaners & Degreasers
- Mold Releases
And many more!
We also service the following industries: Electronic Maintenance / Household / Graphic Arts & Screen Printing / Fabric Protection / Etc...
Working with us is as easy as it gets.
From formulating and shipping, we are your complete turnkey solution. We will work with you to turn your idea into a marketable product, bringing your product to market faster and in the production volume you want. Work with our chemists and packaging experts to develop your aerosol formulation, proceeding all the way to the aerosol contract packaging and filling of your product.
You have several options:
- Use a Spray Products formulation from our extensive catalog on a contract basis.
- Supply your own ready-to-fill chemical formulation.
- Have Spray Products develop your packaging.
- Use your existing packaging.
This flexibility provides you with a product that meets your exact specifications.
Over 60 years and counting.
As a private corporation, we are fortunate in having tremendous growth both in the number of products offered and the number of customers served. We believe that the main reason for this growth is our unwavering commitment to providing complete customer satisfaction. Our products are specifically designed to help eliminate cost delays, speed repair time, reduce labor costs and make your job easier and faster. Before our products reach our customers, they are lab and field tested to assure that they meet the highest performance standards.
- Dedication to Quality
- Competitive Pricing
- Unmatched Customer Service
- Experienced, Professional Staff
From formulation to design, we’re here for you every step of the way.
No matter what your needs are, we are here to accommodate. For formulation, we can use your supplied formulation, use one of ours for private labeling, or work with you to develop a new one from your idea. And with our wide range of design and manufacturing abilities, we can help you make sound decisions during those phases as well.
This equals customer service...
- Packaging Design
Small, medium, and large-size runs, we love them all.
- Run sizes from 1200 units, to millions
- Fill weights from 1 oz. to 24 oz.
- Steel and aluminum cans
- Viscosity ranges from heavy greases to water-thin materials
- Large and small-scale blending capabilities
- All major propellants, including DME, hydrocarbons, 134A, HFC 152A, compressed gases, blends
- Packaging to match your exact requirements
- Labeling capabilities include paper glue-lap and pressure sensitive
- Automated valve placing, tipping, capping, tube taping, case packing
- Display pack-out services along with multi-pack capabilities
- Unmatched quality control
We have state-of-the-art facilities on both coasts.
We have large warehouse facilities on the east coast (Plymouth Meeting PA) and west coast (Fresno CA) to offer you the option of stockpiling your products, which may be a competitive edge, especially with seasonal products. We will also handle your distribution and can drop-ship your products from our warehouse to your customers.
Plymouth Meeting, PA Manufacturing and Distribution
Fresno, CA Distribution
Get the straight facts about the aerosol bottle.
There are some misconceptions about aerosol products. To get us allon the same page, we listed some facts about aerosols below (via aerosolproducts.org).
- Aerosol products are not harmful to the earth's ozone layer. By having their long product shelf life and minimum spillage, they reduce waste.
- A recent survey concluded that 7 out of 10 people still thought the chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) were still used in aerosol products. In fact, they do NOT contain these chemicals.
- When scientists discovered a possible link between the CFCs and the destruction of the upper ozone, aerosol manufacturers began to discontinue the use of them. In 1978, the U.S. banned the use of CFCs.
- Empty aerosol cans are recyclable and cans are made of 25% recycled material.
- By being tamper-resistant and tamper-evident, aerosol products have the added benefit of safety.
The Benefits of An Aerosol Product
- hermetically sealed, so their contents cannot leak or spill
- controls the particle size, the spray pattern, the volume dispensed per second and the concentration of the spray for extreme effectiveness
- protects the product and extends its shelf life; aerosol paints and finishes, for example, can be stored without evaporating
- brings products that would be unavailable otherwise to the consumer market — from shaving cream and long-distance spray insecticides to asthma inhalers and other medical products
- delivers the right amount of product where it’s needed. Reduces waste and spillage
Clean and Sanitary Use
- can be applied without contact
- protects from mess and germs. Can hygienically share aerosol personal care products
- prevents any product contamination
- is spill proof and designed to eliminate the need for mixing containers and applicators
- can be stored and used in the same container, for extended periods of time